Our launch party is over. 12 hours straight of sharing insights, basking in the quiet love and common humanity of us, giving away prizes, laughing, dancing and even wearing silly hats and noses!
Was it worth it?!
To me – you bet! I learned a lot.
- I learned that a crazy idea that comes from my enthusiasm to share what Center for Sustainable Change is up to in the world, can bring people together in a profound way. Profound? Yep, I said profound. Love is profound and that was the theme that we all kept coming back to all day long.
- I learned that people have patience for things that go wrong when in that place of love, they are kind and forgiving. When the mood did drop at all, people held the space until it rose again.12 hours is a long time and I was wonderfully tired at the end of the day but I learned that love can outlast us. I went to bed with a full heart and I hope you did too.
- I learned that there are many people still in this community that I have not had the pleasure of meeting and I want to meet all of you!
- I learned that when you are inspired – the team behind you feels inspired. No grumbles from the gallery on this 12 hour ride – just lots of “wheee!” Even when Buffer didn’t post all the things we scheduled the entire day before and they had to be manually posted across all social media channels. It was met with laughter and rolled up sleeves.
To you – was it worth it?
If you attended, I can’t imagine that you could not feel the love “in the room”, so to speak. Many of you learned about our new programs for the first time, and saw how many people just like you have been touched by the Principles.
The love and support were clearly there on the call, and it is my hope that this also translates to monetary support for those that can do so.
As a nonprofit, it is my sincerest hope that we can continue to share the Principles with anyone who is interested, regardless of circumstances, and that we can continue to build this website into an online community of love. My hope is that the stories we share of what people can see when their thinking settles down will inspire the world and be shared widely, that people will take this inspiration and bring it into their lives, work and communities and this will lead to global change. Is that a big hope? You bet! Maybe it sounds crazy, but a month ago the idea of a 12 hour Zoom launch party seemed crazy, too!
If you want to help keep us going in this direction, please consider making a donation.
If you want to keep participating – join us on our In the Moment calls on Thursdays.
If you want to connect with others, join our new Changemaker directory and start conversations on the groups.
If you want to get involved but are not sure how, send us a note – let us know you are interested in volunteering, sharing, helping, recording a video, or joining in.
If you wish you had been more of a part – it is not too late – jump in!
- Our website treasure hunt has been extended until the end of the month and we will be posting more videos and the photos that we did not get time to share on our Facebook.
- Our threads on Facebook are still going! Join the conversations:
- – What is your favorite Three Principles Book?
– Thank the person that introduced you to the Three Principles
- You can find a list of all the contest winners on the Launch Party page.
- Watch all the What I Know for Sure recordings that were released on Sunday.
- Thank you to those who attended – it made the party better for your presence.
- Thank you to those who registered – it let us know you were on board.
- Thank you to those who donated prizes – all of them are listed on this page – feel free to connect with them and thank them as well. Their gifts encouraged people to come and share their gifts.
- Thank you to all of those who shared and participated on social media – we have a greater reach because of you.
- Thank you to the tech team behind the scenes that worked their magic nonstop throughout the day.
- Thank you to those of you that made donations. In the greater ways love fuels us, but in the form, your donations make it all possible.
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!
It was most definitely worth it!
Center for Sustainable Change
PS. How do you like the new website?!