Two Hour Workshop
YOUR 3P Elevator Pitch
Playing with Form while keeping the Formless in Mind
In this two hour workshop, you can expect:
- to recognize the importance of where you are coming from when you talk about the Principles
- to craft an approach to express in form the feeling of the formless
- to play with different ways of expressing the Principles including definitions, personal stories, one-liners and metaphors and to walk away with examples of each
- support while you practice with each other
- to become more comfortable in expressing this understanding in your own way
- to learn to engage and create interest rather than explain
- to choose the right words to fit your audience
To keep this an intimate and interactive experience for the participants, we are limiting this course to 12 places and offering them on a first come first served basis.
Those who sign up for this initial offering will receive a bonus follow up call with CSC staff to share their experience and what they have seen since the workshop.
Please note there is no expert here – this is a fun exploration of a topic many have said they would like to explore and the people in the workshop will learn from each other. We want this exploration to be collaborative and we will be using the Zoom platform so please come prepared to be on screen and share contact information for partner work.
If you want to know “why” we are doing this workshop, read the blog post about it.
Oscar Wolters-Duran is a master facilitator who uses the form of interactive workshops to allow people in the room to collaboratively explore topics of interest.
YES, I WANT TO EXPLORE!
The cost of the August 19th Workshop is $99
ABOUT YOUR HOST
He is a strategic planning consultant and facilitator who has worked for a wide range of organizations, including UC Berkeley, the United Farmworker Foundation and Centerforce, an organization serving families of the incarcerated at San Quentin prison. He is also an experienced trainer and coach for school districts and afterschool programs throughout California, specializing in social and emotional learning and self-care.
You can find out more about Oscar and his work at www.bluethistleconsulting.com.